Friday, February 8, 2013

Waltons- Week 3!

Once again, I was really looking forward to work experience this week. I was at the bus stop at 20 past 8 and was in town by 20 to ten. I went into the shop and into the kitchen at the back to put my bags away. straight away, I got the sweeping brush and swept the floor of the shop. When aoife came in I helped her to polish the pianos and then we were asked to clean the windows at the front of the shop. This meant climbing into the window displays and beings very careful so that we didnt knock anything over. Its also meant climbing up a very wobbly ladder and trying not to fall off. After cleaning the windows, we took fifteen minutes break. After break we tuned some mandalins and guitars and also polished the guitars as we went. We were then given a while to play the instruments, and I taught Aoife how to play some chords on the guitar. We went for lunch at 1 o' clock and went to tower records on wicklow street to have a look at some Cds. We returned to the shop at two and were asked to take the guitar amplifiers of their platforms, mop down the platforms, polish the amps, and put them back in their place. At three o' clock we were told that we could go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment