Friday, November 30, 2012

Day eight!

As normal I was really looking forward to work experience. At nine o clock I arrived at scoil Naomh brid ready for another day in the classroom. When Went in I was greeted by the teacher of the Class and also by the girls as they were taking off their coats. The girls had been bringing in photos of themselves showing how they have changed since they were born as part of their history. I was given the task of making timeline with their photos. I had to call each girl down one at a time and they told me what order the photos went in and explain to me what was happening in each photo. I finished them all by breaktime. I went to meet up with the other girls in the staff room for break and returned to my class for 11 o clock. When I went back into class after break the girls were excited for art. using the fabric that I had cut out last week, the girls were going to make collage of a shoe. There were big shoes drawn on separate sheets. i was asked to take a group of four girls down at a time to one of the shoes. I had to help them and make sure that all of the fabric was stuck on properly I then had to paint the heels and the inside of the shoes and hang them up on the wall. After lunch the girls practiced for their Christmas play. They also did a talent show. At ten to two when the girls went home I went into chanices class and helped her to stick pictures up on the walls and sorting out folders. We finished up at ten to three and I really enjoyed the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment